Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Brief Introduction

Howdy!
My name is Donnie Berthelot.  I'm a freshman at Texas A&M University.  As stated above, this blog was created for my Environmental Design class, which is taught by Professor Jorge Vanegas.
The primary purpose of An Alternative Approach is to discuss what seems to be the cause of most of the world's problems today: energy.  Take, for example, the Middle East.  Arguably, every conflict in the Middle East stems from two sources: religion and energy.  I'm not even going to touch on the subject of religion, but the energy aspect of the problem is of great interest to me.  Because of this, I am going to use this blog to document both my thoughts on solutions proposed by others and anything I can come up with that could possibly be utilized to alleviate some of the difficulties that arise when fossil fuels begin to dwindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment